Shop With Us
What you’ll find:
- An ever changing variety of designer quality, “gently-used” furniture and décor, of current styles and in like-new condition, from some of Austin’s most exclusive private homes.
Every imaginable style: from Contemporary to Traditional, Texas Rustic to European Classic, Mid-century Modern to Hollywood Glam—and everything in between.
- An assortment of brand new furnishings received from model homes, manufacturer overstocks, store close-outs, and showroom samples.
Unique custom furnishings and original artwork, including a selection of fine art and hand-knotted rugs.
How to shop:
We love to see our shoppers in person as often as we can. But, we understand that sometimes that’s not possible. So we put our inventory on line allowing you to browse anytime. When you see something that you like, you can:
- Call the showroom to purchase the item by phone. Or, put the item on 24-hr hold so that you can come into our showroom for a closer look.
- Visit our showroom for a relaxing shopping experience with a zero-pressure sales policy.
- Pick the item up and take it home “on approval” for 24 hours. Make sure it looks as fabulous as you think it will before you commit to purchase. (Deposit Required.)
- Join the Design With Consignment mailing list and get the inside scoop on special sales, promotions, and new arrivals
How to get your items home:
- You can take your item with you. We will be happy to help you load your item into your vehicle. However, you must bring your own padding, rope, or tie-downs as we do not have these items available. Also, our insurance regulations prevent our staff from securing the load in your vehicle.
- Or, you can call your favorite delivery company, (or we can recommend one that we know) and let them do all the heavy lifting. (Fees will vary and are determined by the individual moving company—Design With Consignment has no affiliation with any moving or delivery service).
- If you’d like to pick-up your item later, we can hold it for you, free-of-charge for up to 10 days. After the initial 10 days, a fee of $5 per day per item will be assessed upon pick-up.